Pages

Developing Your Awesome Skills



Developing your physical awesomeness is an easy and straightforward process – all you need is a few minutes each day, and the resilience to stick with it long enough to see results. A great method to use in this case is the 21-day method, which builds on the idea that your body needs 21 days to adapt to a new habit. 
 
In this case, however, I advise you take a few minutes every morning before you start your day, and perform the exercises listed below for each thing you want to develop. This shouldn’t be too much to ask – everyone has at least a few extra minutes to spare in the morning.  And the results you’ll see are amazing. 
 
For instance, when I first decided I wanted to improve my coordination (which really sucked back then), I put away just 3-5 minutes in the morning to train it. How did I do it? I picked up a few balls and started to juggle. Simple as that. Every morning, I would get up, and before I did anything else, I would start throwing those balls into the air as I slowly learned how to juggle. And I saw some amazing results. In just a few weeks of doing this, I had learned to juggle three balls, and were already learning the techniques behind juggling four balls – and the benefits began to show in a lot of ways. 
 
Sure, I was pretty happy about having learned a new skill, but the results of my improvement were a lot more apparent when it came to sports in general. My hand-eye coordination had improved incredibly, and I had gotten a lot better at every sport I was doing at the time (both my handball coach and jujutsu sensei were amazed at my overnight improvement).
 
That’s when I decided to try the same technique with the other skills I wanted to develop – especially my balance and reflexes. So I added some exercises to my morning routine that would develop these skills  as well, and soon saw rapid improvement in all of these fields. 
 
What I came to realize by doing this was that I could improve my physical skills tremendously without putting a lot of time into it. All I needed was a little patience, and a few minutes of my day. And it usually took no more than three weeks to achieve noticeable results in each field. 
 
And the beauty of it is that You can do the same – just choose one of the skills you want to improve below, and spend a few minutes each morning doing the exercises. You should be able to notice the results within just a few weeks!
Coordination - in order to develop your coordination skills, there is one simple exercise to start off with; juggling. All you need is three balls, and you can begin developing this skill without a lot of effort.
 
Reflexes - in order to develop awesome reflexes, there is really only one thing you need to do; play video games. Shooting video games are a great way of training your reflexes, and just spending a few minutes each day at it will result in great results.
 
Balance - all you need to do in order to develop an awesome sense of balance is to get something small (like a pocket book) and balance on while standing on one leg. As your balance improves, all you need to do is get smaller objects to balance on.

These are all incredibly simple methods, which anyone can easily incorporate into their day. Just perform the activities listed above for each skill, and you'll be seeing results in no time.





No comments:

Post a Comment