Pages

Return of the Prodigal Son!


As you may have noticed, there has been a slight absence of new posts on this blog as of late (read: nothing at all in 8 months).

The reason behind it is that roughly 8 months ago, I came to the conclusion that I wanted to have a little more adventures for a while. I wanted a big change; something new that I'd never experienced before. So what did I do? I packed up some clothes and some hiking gear, grabbed my passport and bought a one-way ticket to the other side of the world.

Since then, I've been living the backpacker life. I've spent the last 7 months hitchhiking from place to place, carrying all my belongings on my back, never stopping at one place for any longer than a few days. And while this has been the best time of my life, bringing with it some amazing experiences and teaching me invaluable lessons, it had to come to an end at some point; namely last week, when I decided to return home after more than half a year in self-imposed exile.

Back in Business


 Now that I've come back to "reality", it's time to get things rolling again - starting with this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment